Juicing has become a popular trend in liquid diets, cleaning the juice and boosting the morning. It’s good for your health to eat more fruit and vegetables, but it might make it a little easier, all those portions of your daily diet. Increased fruit and vegetable intake is linked to improved energy, clearer skin, clearer mental health, enhanced digestion, and intestinal health, and a general healthier feeling. Don’t believe in everything you hear of juice and cleansed liquids, as a liquid type of fruit and vegetables won’t be healthier than eating those foods as usual.
We thought it was easy to use, value, cleaning difficulty, ease of assembly and disassembly, durability, preparation requirements, juice yields, versatility, and overall quality to find the best juicers in 2020. We looked at 23 different products and reviewed 796 customer ratings and reviews over 31 hours with these factors at the forefront of our mind to identify the best candidates in many categories, including strength, value, nutrient content, and convenience.
Four types of juicers are available:
- Citrus juicer: It is used particularly for orange citric juice. Compared to others, it is less expensive, easy to clean. These juicers are mostly hand-pressed, with juices up to 72 hours in duration. It can be operated manually only on citrus fruit.
- Centrifugal juicer: These juicers can be used for large fruits and vegetables, are affordable and convenient. The speed of the juicer is 3000-16,000 RPM. Centrifugal juicers produce less juice, and such a power destroys the level of nutrition.
- Cold Press Juicer: The juicer has a low RPM, of 40 to 150, in the cold press. It is low in velocity and therefore juices or more nutritious. It is suitable for fruit, greens, and blossoms. It can be used to make butter, nutmeg, and ice cream for various others. The return is more than the other. It is costly and takes more time to process.
- Twin Gear Juicers: These users have a low RPM, under 150, also. The juice yield is high and the heat and oxidation are lower. It is capable of processing greens, fruit, wheatgrass, and blueberries. The juice can be kept in an airtight container for three days. The extraction process is slow and requires more cleanliness.
1. BREVILLE JE98XL JUICER
The JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus from Breville offers you no-frill juices, perfect for guests that don’t want the unnecessary information to bother you. It’s extremely user-friendly and cleaner and does not cost much money.
- The 2.5-liter pulp container is fairly large (2.64 quarts).
- The feed drop is 3.3 cm wide. This means that before you feed the juicer, you won’t have to cut large fruits first. This should significantly accelerate your juice preparation.
- The cutting disc is made of steel. Compared to others, it is so effective that 30% more juice can be obtained. More to the point, 40% more vitamins and minerals are obtained from the product.
- It has a safety lock mechanism, which prevents the unit from operating when overloaded.
- The body is made of high-grade, much stronger polymer than your usual plastic materials.
- The juice has a capacity of 1-liter (1.1-quarter) and a spray separator is provided so that you don’t have to pour out the spray with your juice.
- It has a micro-mesh filter basket and a cleaning brush to clean the filter basket is available for your purchase.
- It is 16 cm wide, 9 cm depth, and 17 cm high.
- It’s made in Australia.
- In a matter of minutes, the JE98XL can offer you a drink.
- The juice and pulp residues should not dry up if you go clean. In hot water rinse the removable parts to remove the wet pulp.
- If you line the pulp container with a production bag, the cleaning is much easier.
- With a soft, damp cloth you can just wipe down the engine base. Never plunge the engine foundation into any fluid.
- The components of the dishwasher-safe (top only shelf) are the filter bowl, the jug, and lid, the container for pulp, and a filter basket of stainless steel. No dishwasher is safe for the food shaker and the juice cover.
- You must ensure that the stainless steel filter basket is cleaned thoroughly. This is how good juicing results are constantly achieved. It can be cleaned by hand together with some hot soapy water and, perhaps, a 10 percent lemon juice solution to remove any obstructions in the mesh hole. But your dishwasher can only be used faster and more efficiently. Do not just take in bleach or other abrasive cleaners from the stainless steel filter basket.
- The lemon juice solution may also be used to remove any plastic discolorations when fruits and vegetables are juiced in bright colors.
- There are many more instructions in the manual for proper maintenance and care.
- You must ensure that the stainless steel filter basket is cleaned thoroughly. This is how good juicing results are constantly achieved. It can be cleaned by hand together with some hot soapy water and, perhaps, a10 per cent lemon juice solution to remove any obstructions in the mesh hole. But your dishwasher can only be used faster and more efficiently. Do not just take in bleach or other abrasive cleaners from the stainless steel filter basket.
- The lemon juice solution may also be used to remove any plastic discolorations when fruits and vegetables are juiced in bright colors.
- There are many more instructions in the manual for proper maintenance and care.
- It has options for 2 speeds
- Pieces are safe for washing
- The engine is durable and powerful
- It has a safety arm interlocking
- The machine is loud.
2. AICOK MASTICATING JUICER
Aicok is not the most well-known manufacturer of kitchen equipment, but in recent years, it has caused a great stir. This model offers fans of home juicing in particular a way to access a kind of machine that is normally reserved for those with deeper wallets with a budget. One of the leading brands of the company, the Aicock Slow Masticating Juicer has totally removed barriers to slow juicing entry.
- The engine speed is the first thing that could surprise you. Maybe you think you’re sold a little bit short with a 150-watt power rating.
- That matters only when you compare it to something like a centrifugal juicer. These work at blistering speeds by design and therefore require a power rating to correspond.
- But your juicer in the cold press works much slower than this.
- This produces less heat and less oxygen so that all these beautiful nutrients can be preserved.
- When you first store your juice in a suitable container, it also means that it will have a long refrigerator shelf life.
- This juicer from Aicok operates at 80rpm slowly and constantly. This is an excellent steady pace to achieve a good output without adding heat and oxygen to the ingredients.
- This particular Aicok juicer on the countertop is very stable. It works slowly when the ingredients are ground and chewed and no movements are made.
- Also, this slow operating speed does not cause a lot of noise. The level of noise of Aicok itself is 60 decibels. This is handy if you have very young kids, or are the first one every morning in the house.
- You can talk to someone whilst the juicer does its thing entirely.
- There are only six juicer parts that you need to assemble, so storing this thing away and assembling it occasionally isn’t entirely impossible.
- You can put this thing together in a flash if you are an old man using a masticating juicer. Even newcomers are very rapid, I think. I think.
- As a new owner, while learning clothes you will almost certainly work too hard. It is useful to unlock your feet by pressing a button while you’re looking for a new juicer.
- Eventually, however, you will have the feeling of what this juicer can handle and the pace at which each ingredient is fed.
- You can’t put a dishwasher with an electric motor base! It wipes with a damp cloth, however, it is very clean. Do this after every use and you’re going to keep it working well.
- The good news is that all of the parts that can be removed are safe for washing. You’re going to scrub them all right if you run them through the machine on the top rack.
- You need only clean the strainer manually from this juicer. This attracts all sorts of gunk, as you can imagine, and you need to wash it carefully.
- A bit of cleaning brush is handy in your box. It is not especially long-lasting, but it does a good job to remove the strainer.
- A very affordable way to get to the traditionally costly cold-press juicer world.
- Despite the lower costs, well built and durable.
- A slow, steady speed ensures maximum juice and extraction of nutrients.
- Performs especially well with celery, wheatgrass, and leafy greens ingredients.
- Small speed means low noise! If you have to maintain peace at home, this is great.
- Plastic parts are BPA-free certified.
- The reverse feature makes unlocking the machine easier as you learn how to load it!
- It’s slower than the typical centrifugal juicer, even though this machine is not a fault.
- As a centrifugal juicer, it isn’t like “fire and forget.” You’ll have to get your veggies to work a little while.
- Not suited to make more sensitive products such as purées, baby food or salsa.
- The handling of hard ingredients is much better than soft ones. Make sure you use this juicer for the right juice (ie greens)
3. BREVILLE L.P.BJE430SIL JUICER
The Brand’s reply to the low shelf-life of juice from centrifugal juicers is Breville Juice Fount Cold. It is equipped with its own Cold Spin and High Juicing System technology.
- For those who have little time in the morning, this fast juicer is a breeze. Before juicing it is not necessary to cut the most oversized products, like apples or peppers. Just ensure that the stems are washed and removed, etc.
- The juicer can be assembled easily. The safety arm must be placed before juicing; otherwise, the machine is not turned on.
- Spring Juice Cold is strong when you start to juice, but just a few minutes to finish the whole process. Put your items in the feed box and use your food pushbutton to drive them lightly into the cutting disc. It is a gentle process in which the juicer feeds the product.
- On the Breville BJE430SIL, almost everything is safe, but only in the standard configuration. Only the juice cover, a jug of juice, and the sealing lid are exceptions. These have to be hand-washed, rinsed, and dried.
- It takes about 30 seconds to rinse and put everything in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- A clean rag may be used to wipe down the juicer base. If you have more time, use it all by hand and wash it as always to help extend the life of your juicer parts and accessories.
- You can also minimize cleaning through the pulp container with the insertion of a biologically degradable bag.
- The extractor of these juices will best work on thick, soft, and citrus fruits.
- The dense products include bitter hot pepper, apples, breadcrumbs, potatoes, cellar, saucers, candy, carrots, fennel, coriander and asparagus, sweet pulp, garlic, pear, pear, beets, apple, cucumber, celery, and pepper.
- Lemon, tangerine, grapefruit, tangerine, lime, and orange are included in the citrus fruits.
- Soft fruit like grapes, blackberries, mugs, papayas, grenadine, strawberries, melon, avocados, tomatoes, cranberries, and kiwi-fruit can be processed with a low-speed setting, to make a puree.
- Price is affordable
- High capacity pulp collector and juice jug (3.5 qt.)
- New technology gives your juice 72 hours shelf life
- Fugitive juicers are fast
- Extra-large drop reduces the time of preparation
- Two-speed options maximize the yield and quality of the juice
- Sustainable construction of inox steel
- BPA-free plastic components
- Nearly all detachable components are safe for washing
- External pulp expulsion continuous juicing
- Mechanism of safety lock prevents unsafe operation
- Hidden cable storage neatly
- Not effective for leafy green juicing
- A short period of guarantee
4. HAMILTON BEACH 67601A JUICER
Indeed, the characteristics, specifications, and other features of the 67601 Hamilton beach are a big mouth juicer. The largemouth juice extractor Hamilton Beach 67601a is a homemade juice extractor. You can make the best juice at home for you. In addition, it ensures that all nutrients from the ingredients are supplied. The protein shakes can also be used as a great medium.
- The Hamilton juicer’s motor is a remarkably powerful juicer with 800W of running power, which is perfectly in line. A largemouth 800-watt extractor of Juice from Hamilton Beach 67601 can work longer, and chew the ingredients faster. The engine’s power helps to keep the juices smooth with less pulp. In seconds, the dense beet can be made into a smooth and soothing juice.
- The pulp ingredients are masticated thoroughly. The pulp is then firmly extracted to extract all of the Hamilton beach 67601a big mouth juice from it. The juicer also has a large pulp bin for storing the pulp. The pulp bin is simple to maintain and assemble, making it easier to remove the squeezed pulp.
- The feed chute on the Hamilton Beach 67601a big-mouth juice extractor electric juicer is noteworthy. With a 3-inch feed chute, the juicer masticates the most fruits and vegetables as a whole. Apples, carrots, cucumbers, and other vegetables can be inserted directly. Other large fruits, such as papaya, watermelon, oranges, and so on, must be peeled and chopped into feedable sizes before being inserted. This is a huge convenience and time-saver, especially if you have a hectic schedule. You can put an apple, peeled orange, peach, and other fruits without slicing, which will save you time and fatigue.
- When it comes to cleaning the juicer, you’ll get the most out of it. The juicer’s body parts are completely dishwasher safe. You won’t need any special cleaners or liquids to clean the juicer. Simply wash it as you would any other item in your kitchen. However, the unit does not include a brush, which may make operating the machine’s critical parts difficult.
- The juicer’s components are detachable. Furthermore, they are dishwasher safe and BPA free. They can be kept apart in different locations. Make sure to provide adequate protection to keep them in good condition. Although BPA-free plastic parts are easy to clean, they should not be disassembled and reassembled frequently.
- It is simple to assemble and maintain.
- It can be transported from one location to another for purposes such as tours, picnics, and so on.
- Excellent and efficient engine for outrunning more expensive competitors.
- Best juicers in its price range on the market
- The parts, as well as the juicer itself, are extremely durable and dishwasher safe.
- Plastic parts that are BPA-free and very easy to clean
- A large feeder chute is used to insert full-sized fruits.
- When juicing in large quantities, use a pulp collector to free up juicing space.
- Although it is a lightweight juicer, it is not a fragile juicer.
- When squeezing fibrous fruits and leafy greens, it makes loud noises and cannot produce enough juice.
- There is no additional cleaning brush.
5. BELLA 13694 JUICER
Although the Juice Fountain Plus is far superior to this juicer, the High Power Juice Maker can process the same fruits and vegetables. Because they perform similarly, the Bella juice extractor is a worthy competitor. The Juice Fountain Plus is larger in general, with a larger pulp bin and a wider chute, but that’s all there is to it.
- The Bella 1000 Watt Juicer is simple to use. To get those juices flowing, you only need to assemble a total of seven parts. You won’t have any trouble operating it if you’ve previously used a centrifugal juice extractor.
- It has a 3-inch feeding chute, just like popular high-speed juicers. It’s large enough to hold an entire apple as well as larger chunks of fruits and vegetables. As a result, you won’t need to spend a lot of time preparing.
- This holds true for all centrifugal juicers equipped with a traditional mesh filter basket. Because of the pulp that has gotten stuck to it, this part requires a lot of attention. Once you’ve removed all of the fibers, place it on the top rack of your dishwasher alongside other detachable parts.
- Bella High Power Juicer is also on the average side of juice quality. It’s adequate, but it pales in comparison to slow juice extractors. All because of its high RPM. The rapid rotation introduces a significant amount of oxygen into the juice, causing the nutrients, minerals, and vitamins to degrade. That is why the juice (extracted from centrifugal juicers) loses all of its nutritional value in just 24 hours.
- Only dense produce and citrus fruits can be juiced using a dual-speed centrifugal juicing machine like the Bella High Power Juice Extractor. Beets, cauliflower, asparagus, bitter gourd, turmeric, cucumber, yakon, carrots, sweet potato, pumpkin, ginger, fennel, cilantro, pear, garlic, celery, pineapple, watermelon, pepper, broccoli, and apples will benefit the most from it. Citrus fruits such as lemons, mandarins, tangerines, grapefruit, oranges, and limes are also popular.
- Reasonably priced
- Quick, can extract a glass of juice in a matter of seconds
- It has a large feeding chute that can handle whole produce as well as larger portions of fruits and vegetables.
- Dishwasher-safe components
- Large pulp collector capacity
- A 1-liter juice container with a splash-free lid is included.
- Juice has a 24-hour shelf life.
- It is not BPA-free.
- It is only capable of processing dense produce and citruses.
- High-speed juicers are inefficient when it comes to extracting juice from leafy greens.
6. HOMEVER MASTICATING JUICER
Today it is quite important to eat healthy veggies and fruits. Hard and soft fruit and vegetables are being converted into good juice now, because juice can easily be drunk every morning. But you need an effective juicer with easy cleaning and powerful performance to turn your ingredients into juice.
The Homever’s chewing juicer is such a juicer that is small, light and perfect in order for a high level of juice to be extracted without affecting the juice’s nutrients.
- The 150-watt juicer runs slowly at 80 RPM to extract the ingredients with minimal spray and no obstruction. The slow extraction of the juice contributes to maintaining the natural taste and juice nutrients. Without much effort, you can extract greens efficiently.
- The juicer has a small mouth in which the ingredients can be put into small pieces after being chopped. The juicer’s strong excitement extracts a large quantity of juice from minimum ingredients. BPA-free are all part of the juicer, so you can get healthy and chemical-free juice every time you extract it.
- The little juicer can be easily assembled and used. It is supplied with numerous components such as a tray, cleaning brush, pulp, pulp container, juice, and more. This juicer includes a one-year warranty, a 1-month free trial, and 24-hour customer service. You can therefore use it for a long time without hassle.
- The seven-segment spiral system extraction of the juicer is used to consistently crush and turn the ingredients into juice by perfectly separating the pulp. The less thermal extraction juicer helps slow down the juice degradation and extracts more nutrients and minerals.
- The juicer runs at less than 60db, so it works quietly without a lot of noise. So those who love to prepare healthy juice every day, without disturbing others, can use it to extract leafy greens daily.
- The juicer has a reverse and on/off configuration. The reverse configuration helps to unlock and clean the juicer.
- The juicer is small and lightweight-one of the best factors. You can therefore put it in every little room in your kitchen and transport it wherever you like.
- In a few minutes, the juicer has a safety locking arm that allows it to easily assemble and disassemble. It can only work when the juicer is locked correctly.
- The juicer comes with a few parts so that you can clean the juicer with the cleaning brush. The juicer’s frame is not washable with water, therefore a wet towel needs to be cleaned. The juicer parts should be cleaned with warm soap and water. After each use, clean the juicer. The juicer is also safe for dishwashing.
- It comes with a full package for healthy juice extraction.
- The juicer is very simple and stylish for users.
- It has a silent engine.
- Clean and disassemble the juicer easily
- Users can use it for a long period of time.
- The juicer has a tiny mouth.
- All the ingredients must be cut into smaller pieces that increase the preparation time.
- The one-year warranty is not sufficient.
7. BLACK +DECKER JR2200B JUICER
Black + Decker, with its strong engine and stainless steel pads, is one of the most important brands in the kitchen industry. The Fruit and Gas Extractor Black & Decker JE2200B is the least expensive on the market.
- A powerful motor of 400 watts that can process hard produce and citrus fruit comes with this juice extractor. It has an external pulp discharge system that allows continuous juicing.
- The pitcher can collect up to 300 ml of juice at a time and the waste can accommodate up to 28 oz. Safety features like a double safety lock and non-skid feet provide for tranquility during operation.
- With built-in cable storage, the manufacturer made the design as compact as possible. It can therefore fit into smaller spaces.
- To assemble JE2200B, you only need a few minutes. This high-speed juicer offers a narrow chute, as do wide-mouth centrifugal juice extractors. You must cut into smaller pieces your product.
- Six parts are required after use: fruit and vegetable pusher, top cover, cutter, pulp separator, pulp container, and collector of juice.
- All parts of this juicing machine are dishes that make a piece of the cake clean. You’ll have to deal with the big parts and the cutters if you prefer washing them manually.
- The yield and efficiency of fast juicers are considerably lower, and that juicer is no exception. It produces a wet pulp that you must put in the juicing chamber to ensure that nutrients are not wasted.
- The high RPM engine increases the process of oxidation and makes your juice sweet. This is why this machine only takes 24 hours to extract the juice.
- This juicer can process hard and citrus fruits.
- The hard products of the market include pineapple, yakon, and celery, pumpkin, broccoli, pear, garlic, asparagus, turmeric, sweet melon, beets, cucumber, ginger, carrot, fennel, and cilantro.
- It is cheap.
- In addition to being really cheap, it is also supported by a two-year warranty, which is impressively longer than other popular centrifugal juicing brands.
- All detachable components can be placed in your top washing machine.
- The external pulp collection system allows large amounts of juice, but I have a few doubts if it is possible.
- The feeding chute is too narrow for you to cut into small bits of your products. It’s like a chewing juicer in a centrifugal juicer.
- Juice from quick juicers can only last 24 hours because of oxidation
- This electrical juicer is mostly plastic that should be free from BPA but I couldn’t find a piece of truly BPA-free information. I consider this product to be not BPA-free for this reason.
- This extractor of juice is moderately loud based on Amazon reviews.
- Fast juicers that generate a wet pulp tend to be less efficient. One user even reported having to return the pulp to the juicing room to squeeze more juice.
8. BREVILLE JUICE FOUNTAIN COLD PLUS
- Centrifugal juicers are very easy to work with. Your prep-time is significantly reduced with the ultra-wide drop of Juice Fountain Cold Plus. The apple, the whole carrot, the pine stalks, or whatever can go through its 3.5-inch opening can be accommodated. All it needs is a little food pusher assistance.
- Breville says it can extend the shelf life of a sauté to 72 hours by its proprietary Cold Spin technology. A BRBR cold-spin technology is provided for the juicer. It is like cold press juicers if this is true. The way that Breville “achieved” is by reducing heat transfer by moving the spout over the slice. This minor change keeps the heat transfer below 1.8°F.
- Oxidation overshadows the warmth in the general arrangement of things, which in cases of high-speed juicing machines cannot be minimized. Yet in nutrient retention and juice extraction efficiency, cold press juicers have the edge.
- Fountain Plus Breville Juice will be the best solution for thicker, more smooth, and citrus products. Leafy greens can be mixed together with water-rich fruits and vegetables such as cucumber, apple, etc.., but green leafy vegetables should not be mixed on their own.
- For the machine, a 2-liter jar has been provided.
- Everything is suitable for a dishwasher.
- It is powered by a long-lasting engine.
- The machine extracts five times faster than other cold pressers.
- Quick juice extraction
- Design that saves space
- Stainless steel brushed finish
- Large pulp collector and large juice jug
- Breville’s proprietary cold-spin technology provides a 72-hour juice shelf life.
- The chute is 3.5 inches wide.
- Improved juice yield and quality with a two-speed juice extraction speed.
- BPA-free plastic components
- Except for the food pusher, almost all detachable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Continuous juicing with pulp ejection from the outside
- Mechanism of a safety lock
- Cord storage that is cleverly concealed
- Not suitable for juicing leafy greens.
- The warranty period is limited.
9. BREVILLE JUICE FOUNTAIN ELITE
The engineering-grade polymers and heavy, die-cast metal heavy construction of the Breville Juice Fountain Elite, also known as the Breville 800JEXL, are sure to catch your attention as you juice.
- This centrifugal juicer has a 1,000-watt motor and two-speed settings ranging from 6,500 to 13,000 RPM.
- This juice extractor is capable of juicing virtually anything. The dual stainless steel, titanium-reinforced cutting discs are positioned directly beneath the three-inch feed chute, increasing juice extraction efficiency.
- If you are juicing in large quantities, the juicing jug can hold up to 1.1 quarts of juice and the pulp container can hold up to 3.2 quarts of pulp, which is a bit excessive but does the job.
- The Juice Fountain Elite is simple to assemble and disassemble after use. It has a safety locking mechanism that prevents operation unless it is in place.
- This juicer is powerful enough to juice entire apples! Make use of the food pusher to assist everything feeding down into the blades.
- It is extremely simple to clean. Simply take the parts out of the juicer. Rinse everything thoroughly. You can either hand-wash everything or place the parts in the dishwasher’s top rack.
- The stainless steel mesh strainer and food pusher, on the other hand, are not dishwasher safe. Hand-clean it with the provided cleaning brush.
- Although the other juicer accessories can be washed in the dishwasher, it is always best to wash them by hand and allow them to air dry. The strainer will take the most time to clean and remove the remaining pulp.
- Due to its patented system of central loading down the axis of the filter basket, the Breville 800JEXL extracts the highest yield when compared to other fast juicers on the market.
- It extracts up to 30% more juice and 40% more nutrients than other juicers.
- While there is some foam and oxidation, considering it is a centrifugal juicer, it does an excellent job of producing delicious, high-quality juice.
- Despite the high speeds of the juicing process, it preserves the longevity of the vitamins, nutrients, and enzymes, producing a tasty juice that can be stored for at least 24 hours in a tightly sealed, glass container.
- This juicing machine is capable of juicing dense produce, soft fruits, and citrus fruits. Cilantro, pear, pineapple, coconut, asparagus, watermelon, cucumber, apple, yakon, garlic, cauliflower, celery, fennel, bitter gourd, beets, sweet potato, carrots, pepper, turmeric, pumpkin, ginger, and broccoli are examples of dense produce.
- It is relatively quick and can turn a whole apple into freshly pressed juice in seconds.
- Dual speed, low RPM for soft fruits and high RPM for harder produce
- The extra-wide feeding chute allows you to juice a whole apple or any fruit or vegetable with a 3-inch clearance, significantly reducing preparation time.
- Commercial performance and long-lasting construction
- BPA-free plastic components
- Except for the food pusher, the parts are dishwasher safe.
- Juice jug with a large capacity (1.1 quartz) and a juice collector
- Continuous juicing with external pulp ejection
- Safety features are built-in.
- Cord storage is neatly concealed.
- A little pricey
- Some user feedback emphasizes the machine’s noise production.
- High-speed juicers are prone to oxidation, which reduces juice shelf life (24 hours)
- Not suitable for juicing leafy greens.
- For the price of a masticating juicer, the relatively short warranty period
- Commercial performance, but only for home and personal use.
10. HUROM H101 JUICER
This is one of the most exotic and beautiful juicers on the market. It encourages scrubbing-free cleaning. It has a tilted chamber and a juice outlet; the chamber is tilted at 3° to make pouring juice more efficient.
- The Hurom H101 has the fewest parts. This facilitates assembly, operation, and cleaning. You’ll be up and running in no time and won’t even need the manual. It was created with the intention of making things easier for the juicing community.
- While this machine is not dishwasher safe, it is, as the name suggests, very easy to clean. This flaw is compensated for by the absence of the old strainer baskets filled with holes where pulp loves to stick around, as well as the fact that there are fewer parts. This new Easy Clean design keeps residue at bay. All you have to do is rinse the parts and allow them to dry.
- Hurom H101 is not only easy to clean, but it also produces high-quality juice. Vertical slow juicers typically have a speed of 80 RPM, but newer machines, such as the Hurom H101, have an optimal rate of 43 RPM.
- This slowed it down even more, but the end result speaks for itself. It produces bone dry pulp, which means that every drop of juice from your produce was extracted. At the same time, you’ll get a flavorful and nutrient-dense juice with every ounce of goodness it produces.
- This juice press can handle a wide range of produce, including soft and hard foods, citrus fruits, leafy greens, and presoaked beans and nuts. Pumpkin, bitter gourd, cauliflower, watermelon, cucumber, garlic, cilantro, pepper, ginger, broccoli, apple, beets, carrots, pineapple, asparagus, yakon, pear, turmeric, celery, fennel, and sweet potato are examples of hard produce. Mango, papaya, tomato, melon, peach, kiwifruit, avocado, grapes, pomegranate, blackberry, cranberries, and strawberry puree can be made using the easy clean smoothie filter basket. Collard greens, lettuce, spring onion, brussels sprout, dandelion greens, kale, moringa, cabbage, spinach, and pine tree needles are examples of leafy greens.
- This Easy Clean Juicer can also be used to make milk from oats, soybeans, or nut-based dairy substitutes. If you have a sweet tooth, this machine can also make healthy ice cream.
- The design is compact.
- It is, as the name implies, extremely simple to clean.
- The top set has been redesigned to be easy to clean.
- The smoothie strainer has been redesigned to be easy to clean.
- Juicing chamber capacity: 16.9 oz (500 ml).
- All types of produce can be processed.
- Can handle wheatgrass more efficiently than vertical masticating juicers with 80 RPM.
- Makes bone dry pulp
- Quietly operates
- Exemplifies in terms of juice extraction efficiency and nutrient retention.
- Parts that are BPA-free
- The juice has a shelf life of 72 hours.
- Dishwasher is not recommended.
- A narrow feeding chute necessitates additional preparation time.
- Cold press juicers are notoriously slow.
11. HUROM HP-LBD12 COLD-PRESS JUICER
If you’re looking for a small but powerful cold press juicer, this is one of the best options. Through customer satisfaction, the model received a wide range of positive reviews. The Hurom HP series Slow Press Juicer makes a healthy glass of juice in one go.
- The machine has 43 revolutions per minute to provide you with the best fruits and vegetables.
- The 150W best-in-class ultra-quiet AC motor generates best-in-class rpm while using minimal energy.
- The twin-winged ultra-strong auger extracts essential nutrients or maximum juice from fruits and vegetables with minimal fuss.
- The model comes with two types of coarse strainers, each with a 0.3-millimeter mesh grid that effectively filters out nearly all solid particles, resulting in juices with a soft, velvety texture.
- The wide-angle base with anti-skid feet ensures a smooth and stable operation on any surface.
- It is also made of long-lasting polyetherimide (PEI) and high-strength stainless steel, which allows it to withstand the high pressures inside the chamber.
- Hurom’s top priority is safety. Insert the screw at any angle and press to complete the assembly with the new bottom structure. This makes the device’s assembly and disassembly simple to use and clean.
- It has continuous use technology, which extends the standard use time to 30 minutes.
- It is a multi-purpose juicer.
- It’s simple to clean, assemble, and disassemble.
- It is a silent juicer.
- The rotational speed is low.
- It has a small hopper.
- The parts have a one-year warranty.
12. SMEG CITRUS JUICER
The Smeg CJF01 is yet another addition to the Italian company’s rapidly expanding line of small but beautifully crafted appliances. It’s a motorized juicer designed specifically for extracting the sweet liquid goodness of citrus fruits. Oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruit – it can basically handle anything you’d normally cut in half and squeeze.
- Smeg’s aesthetic is superbly consistent – all 1950s curves and gleaming chrome. The CJF01 will complement the brand’s ECF01 espresso machine, SMF01 stand mixer, and other products.
- The beautifully rounded aluminum base is powder-coated in perfectly smooth Black, Red, Pastel Blue, Pink, Pastel Green, or Cream paint, with the logo’s chromed lettering applied to the front and back.
- The cable management is hidden by the chromed-metal lower part of the base – in other words, there are some simple lugs around which you can wind any unnecessary length of the 1m power cable. On the bottom, there are also anti-slip feet.
- The pouring spout has been thoughtfully designed to prevent drips, and placing it in the upper position ensures that no spills occur. The strainer has been designed to remove all seeds while allowing only a small amount of pulp to add a good bitty texture to the juice.
- The Smeg CJF01 is very simple to disassemble, with the three removable components easily lifting out – as long as the reamer is removed separately first – and able to go straight in the dishwasher. Even if you have to hand wash them, there’s nothing difficult to clean or anywhere that can’t be flushed easily.
- Cleaning the Smeg Citrus Juicer is even simpler than putting it together. The reamer, basin, and strainer are all dishwasher safe, and the die-cast metal exterior is wipe-clean.
- The Smeg Citrus Juicer is a stunning retro design that comes in six vintage-inspired colors: green, pink, pastel blue, cream, black, and red.
- The Smeg citrus juicer is designed specifically for citrus fruits and produces orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, and grapefruit juice.
- It works by pressing down on the reamer, which rotates anticlockwise to extract the juice from your citrus fruit. When you remove the pressure from the reamer, the juicer stops working.
- The setup is simple.
- Attachments that can be washed in the dishwasher
- Quiet extracts a large amount of juice
- Stunning style
- Metal construction that is strong and long-lasting
- Designer collections are also available.
- Unquestionably costly
13. BREVILLE BIG SQUEEZE SLOW JUICER
The Breville Big Squeeze, also known as the Breville BJS700SIL, is the offspring, or rather replacement, of the company’s first slow juicer. If you want a Breville cold press juicer, this is your only option.
- When using The Big Squeeze, you must take some special precautions. It may be intimidating at first, but I’m sure it’ll be a piece of cake the next time you use it. When assembling and using this juice extractor, make sure to read the instructions thoroughly. Following the steps exactly will ensure a smooth juicing experience.
- Unlike other juicer brands, it cannot be washed in the dishwasher. However, exposing plastic to harsh chemicals in the dishwasher on a regular basis can damage its integrity over time. Manually washing your juicer is the best way to clean it.
- Slow juicing is the gold standard for juice quality. This masticating action, combined with the BPA-free components of the BJS700SIL, ensures a full-bodied flavor and nutrient-rich juice every time you use it. If you’re going on a juice fast, you can even store your juice for three days.
- This juice press can handle a wide range of fruits and vegetables, including dense produce, soft fruits, leafy greens, citrus fruits, and nuts and beans (soaked overnight). There are just a few extra steps to take, which I’ll explain in a moment.
- Soft ingredients, such as apples, oranges, and tomatoes, should be cut into four pieces before being placed in the feeding basket, according to the instruction manual. In addition, hard seeds or pits in fruits must be removed.
- If you enjoy making nut milk as a non-dairy substitute, this machine is a must-have. It can help you make those milk substitutes if you soak your nuts or beans overnight.
- Last but not least, frozen fruits must be thawed slightly before processing. Making smoothies from frozen fruits is not permitted with this juicer.
- The design is compact.
- The price is lower than that of other competing slow juicers.
- There are two chutes: one large for 3-inch soft fruits and vegetables and one smaller for fibrous produce and leafy greens.
- When compared to other Breville juicers, the juice yield is higher and the pulp is dryer.
- Juice has a 72-hour shelf life.
- Free of BPA
- Its self-cleaning system allows you to completely rinse the machine between juices by filling up the mixing bowl.
- It can process a wide range of produce, including soft fruits, hard fruits, leafy greens, citrus fruits, soybeans, and nuts.
- The motor is extremely quiet.
- This is the only Breville juice extractor that comes with a ten-year warranty.
- Dishwasher not recommended
The Final Verdict
Hurom Juicer is one of the best juicers on the list for small and compact use; it also comes in vibrant colors, making it appealing. It is simple to assemble and clean. Aside from that, the juice fountain alight is a high-performance juicer with a stainless-steel body. Here is a list of the top 13 juicers on the market to help you in the kitchen.