Getting shaved every day is associated with many health benefits. For many men, shaving their beard and maintaining it is a matter of pride. Shaving is projected to be concerned only with men but still, many women get shaved frequently. Both men and women must have a better idea of the choice of the shaver.
Shaving prevents skin irritation and removes dead cells over the area. As for women, it smoothens the skin, helps beauty products to penetrate more easily, and removes dead cells. It protects the skin from infection as shaving creams are full of antibacterial agents. It also prevents razor bumps.
It’s 21 st century and still many feel uncomfortable with their razor games as many get skin irritation and razor burns with unsuitable razors and shavers. Selecting the best shavers is more important to prevent your skin from damage. Here you will find the pros and cons of using an electric shaver, tips to select the best shaver, and top electric shavers for sensitive skin.
Electric shaver – An Introduction
For many decades soap, water, and razor blades were used for hair removal. With the advancement of technology, inventors utilized the electric current for shaving to simplify and improve the everyday shaving process. The result was an electric, or dry, shaver, which is a device that employs electrically powered blades in removing body hair.
With an electric shaver, there is no use for shaving cream, soap, or water. The razor is designed with a small DC motor that gets energy from batteries or mains electricity. Most of the modern electric shavers contain rechargeable batteries. Also, an electro-mechanical oscillator driven by an AC-energized solenoid can be used as an alternative to batteries.
History of Electric Shaver
Kampfe Brothers and King C. Gillette were the first to give an idea of using electric power in razors. Jacob Schick gave the 1 st electric shaver. After Jacob Schick, in 1937 Close Shaver containing a micro-screen foil over the blades was invented by Remington which was more comfortable than the previous one. In 1939, Philips Company Introduced rotary blades that were small enough to reach all parts of the body.
Then, Remington started introducing battery-powered razors with rechargeable batteries and this product was a more convenient choice and was also affordable. In 1966, Philips designed the three head rotary model, which is the design that is still available for use. The next invention is Waterproof Razors. This would help you to wash the head of the razors in running water without any damage. In 2001, Braun designed the first-ever self-cleaning electric razor.
Types of Electric Shaver
There are two main types of Electric Shaver:
- Rotary Electric Shaver: Rotary shavers have a unique design consisting of three or four rotating heads. Rotary shavers are suitable for frequent and regular users. For men who have increased testosterone activity and fast-growing beards, a rotary electric shaver will be greatly useful. Also, people who don’t have regular shaving find it convenient to use this rotary shaver as it is more effective in giving a smooth clean shave.
Using it in a circular motion will cover your face completely and also help you to get into deep crevices. Circular motion lifts the hair away and the rotating components cut them inside. Shaver’s with the rotatable head as it helps in removing hairs from small nooks and corners of your face.
Rotary shaver also removes thick beards and neckbeards. While using, be careful because any carelessness may cause skin irritation, bruises, and rashes. In case you have sensitive skin, try to avoid pressing the head of the razor into your skin. Pull the hair away from the face in a gentle manner.
- Electric Foil Shavers: Electric foil shaver contains a thin layer of foil covering the oscillating blades. The foil helps in lifting the hair away from the skin to cut neatly without any harm to the skin. In electric foil, a shaver limited blade has skin contact and so no irritation is caused for sensitive skin. The electric foil shaver has three or four blades where the latter gives you a faster and closer shaving experience than the former. In a four-blade shaver, multiple blades move over a single hair follicle in quick succession.
You can use the foil shaver in linear motion as in a standard razor. This shaver is kind and gentle over your skin giving less irritation as you don’t want to push into the skin in a circular motion.
If you are used up with rotary shavers using this type would be quite difficult. In case you have angular or slight spherical face structure, you may experience cutting or bruising parts of your face.
Applications of Electric Shaver
- Less Time Consumption: Using an electric shaver you can remove your facial and body hair very quickly. You need not use any soaps, lotions, or blades and waste your time. You can use it with complete safety. Just get your shaver and have a quick and smooth shaving experience
- Suitable for sensitive skin: Using blades may scrape and damage your face. But electric razors are very safe as they simply glide over the skin. This reduces the risk of cuts, irritation, and razor burn after clean shaving, especially for sensitive skin.
- Safe and secure: You can use your shaver in any part of the body without hesitation as it is completely safe. Even if you are unaware of its using procedure, you can still try shaving as it won’t harm you with cuts.
- Fulfills your need: Electric shaver will help you groom your beard according to your wish. Even if you want to shave in the shower, tackle body hair, or fade your beard neckline, an electric shaver will help you without any harm.
Advantages of Electric Shaver
- Speed: The most important advantage of electric shavers is their speed shaving. It does not employ any shaving cream or facial hair preparation and gives smooth results within a few minutes. An electric shaver will help you in getting a clean shave in the early morning within a few minutes without reaching a barbershop
- Learning Curve: Even if you are unaware of how to use an electric shaver, you can learn it within a few attempts. You need to hold the razor perpendicular to your skin’s surface and start shaving.
- Wet & Dry Shaving: Most of the electric shavers can do wet or dry shaving. In wet shaving, you can use the electric shaver with or without shaving cream. However, most of the people’s choice is dry shaving. Dry shaving gives comfort and can soften facial hair and retain skin moisture content. You can easily wash the device frequently as it is waterproof.
- Battery: Most modern electric shavers contain Lithium-Ion batteries to increase the battery life-giving an average running time of more than 45 minutes. This means you can use your shaver for several weeks without a recharge. Also, many shavers have a quick charging facility. So when the charge goes down you can charge it for a few minutes and have continuous shaving without interruptions.
- Travel-Friendly: A completely charged shaver is more than enough for a single trip. Make sure you choose to buy a shaver with a travel-lock option so that you can avoid your shaver from accidentally turning on when kept inside your luggage.
- Safer Than Razor: Electric shaver is safer than razor blades as the chance of getting hurt or cut is less. Even if you’re using the shaver for the first time, it is completely safe and secure.
- Shower Shaving: You can use the electric shaver during shower time because most of them come with waterproof features. Also shaving in the shower, gives you more pliable skin, soft facial hairs, and a smooth and complete shaving experience.
- Cleaner Cutting Head: Razors may contain dead skin and debris after shaving once. The bacterial content developed in the crevices may cause skin irritation. High-end electric shavers are sanitized with alcohol after every use.
Disadvantages of Electric Shaver
- Skin Irritation & Hair Pulling: The common problem with electric shavers is that they may pull your hair forcefully causing skin irritation. This is because of facial hair thickness and density, sharpness of the razor blades, improper usage, speed of the razor blades, and the speed at which the device is moved along the shaving surface.
- Body Grooming: You can use electric shavers only to remove facial hair but trying in other parts of the body may hurt and give irritation to the skin sometimes.
- Skin Type: For oily skin, an electric shaver is not recommended. Using on oily skin causes the foil or rotary head to spread the oil over the face giving acne.
- Navigation: The foil electric shaver cannot navigate to the contour part of the face. This makes your shaving incomplete and makes you repeat shaving.
- Smooth Results: The electric shaver will not have a smooth result. Only a foil shaver can provide results near manual razors.
Features and Buyer’s Guide for selecting Electric Shaver
- Foil Vs Rotary: Electric shavers fall into one of two categories and selecting one apt for our skin is very important. Foil shavers are more suitable for short and thin beards and also for close shaving. Foil shavers are also apt for delicate and sensitive skin types. If you have sensitive skin choose a perfect and quality shaver to protect your skin from irritation.
A rotary shaver is more suitable for longer stubble hair, for occasional shavers, and persons with medium to coarse beard density and tougher skin. So before selecting the type of shaver, see the skin type and choose appropriately.
- Charging: Electric shavers come in mains powered, battery-operated or rechargeable types. Rechargeable shavers are more flexible and convenient for shaving. You want to charge them more frequently. Different battery-powered shavers are available in the market that can be used occasionally but are not affordable for more regular shaving.
- Wet Vs Dry: In wet shaving, the blade is often used with a disposable or cartridge razor in combination with water and shaving cream or gel. Wet shaving is used for obtaining smooth, fast, and clean shaving.
Dry shaving is done without the use of water. Here an electric shaver utilizes foil or rotary method for cutting, preventing the skin from direct contact with a blade. It is a good and convenient method of shaving protecting your skin from cuts and wounds. For quick and safe shaving, choose the dry shaving process and for expert and smooth quick shaving choose wet shaving.
- Manual Clean Vs Cleaning and Charging Stations: Maintaining your shaver clean after every usage is very essential to maintain your skin health. It is very easy and quick to clean the shaver. If you feel cleaning is tough, do choose shavers with built-in cleaning systems.
- Budget: The quality of the electric shaver determines its price. Most quality electric shavers cost between £50 and £300. Try to afford a little so that you can get quality and worthy shaver. If you choose to buy shavers at a cheap price, your product may also be cheap. In the case of unsutiable shavers go for the returns policy as most brands provide this option to ensure customers satisfaction.
Top 13 Best Electric Shaver For Sensitive Skin In Canada
Here we will present you with the top 13 best electric shavers for sensitive skin. A complete description of the products is listed along with pros and cons.
This Panasonic Cordless all-in-one advanced wet & dry rechargeable women’s electric shaver for sensitive skin comes with bikini attachment and pop-up trimmer useful for trimming and maintaining the bikini area and is specially designed for women shaving. The shaver contains four independently floating blades and one pivoting head for natural gliding and smooth results. Hypo-allergenic stainless-steel blades and foil are gentle in the hair removal process. This electric shaver helps you to enjoy comfort and a convenient shaving experience.
- Wet and dry shaving: The shaver can give you a refreshing and regenerating shaving experience
- Cordless Operation: The shaver contains a powerful NiMH battery that is charged within 1 hour. One hour of charging gives 20 minutes of shaving. For immediate use, you can charge it for 5 minutes and do one complete shave.
- Gentle Precision Blades: The electric shaver contains two blades made of high-quality, hypo-allergenic stainless steel. The foil helps in close and gentle shaving over sensitive skin to eliminate irritation.
- Great Handling: This women’s electric shaver is particularly used for leg shave, underarm shave, and bikini shave. It contains four, ultra-sharp blades and dual, ultra-thin foils for optimum closeness and comfort.
- Fast Cleaning: Cleaning this Panasonic shaver is easy. Switch on the shaver and hold under warm running water to rinse it well. This will remove hair stubble and gel or foam residues. After cleaning, dry it for some time.
- Good design
- Easy cleaning system
- Poor battery
- Not affordable
Remington’s men electric Shaver is the best for sensitive skin as it is designed with comfort hybrid technology that helps in reducing irritation, ingrown hairs, and redness caused by close shaving. The Aloe Vera Comfort Bar helps in lubricating skin while shaving You can even use this razor while charging without waiting for hours.
- Aloe Vera Comfort Bar: The head of the trimmer comes with a moisturizing strip infused with aloe vera that helps to soothe skin during shaving for better comfort.
- Lithium Power Battery: It contains a rechargeable lithium battery that can give 45 minutes of cordless runtime. You can charge it completely within 90 minutes.
- Lift & Guide Combs: The combs and the foils together help in removing low-lying hairs and help them to get into the trimmer blades. This helps in reducing the repeated shave over a particular area.
- Comfort Hybrid Technology: Using this technology the shaver cuts the hair at or above the surface of the skin. This reduces irritation and prevents ingrown hairs.
- Fully Washable: You can rinse the electric shaver easily under the faucet. Cleaning helps in removing trimmed hairs easily.
- Wet/dry razor
- Attachments for grooming and trimming
- Poor battery
- The rotary head is not adjustable
This Panasonic Eslt67 Arc 3 Electric Wet/Dry Rechargeable Shaver comes with a Pop-up Trimmer and is one of the most powerful and gentle men’s shavers containing ultra-fast linear motors. It has a built-in sensor that helps in adjusting the power according to the hair’s length. Using the pop-up trimmer and 45° trimmer blade you can achieve pre-shave cutting and detailed grooming. It is 100% waterproof and can be used for wet and dry shaving. Washing the trimmer is easier. It contains a 5-step LED to check the battery life.
- Ultra-fast linear motor: The motor is useful for a quick and close shave. Using the three-blade cutting system, the shaver deploys 39,000 cross-cutting actions per minute to remove long and flat-lying.
- Flexible shaving head: The 12-D multidirectional movement of the shaving head gives close shaves along the contours of the face, chin, and neck.
- Built-in sensor: Here the shaver will automatically detect the beard density and can adjust the shaving power accordingly. Using this feature you can achieve maximum comfort with minimum irritation.
- Wet/dry shaver with pop-up trimmer: You can use this waterproof shaver for both wet and dry shaving.
- LED indicator: The shaver has a LED indicator that helps you by giving battery status in 5 steps and operation status
- Has LED light indicator
- Comes with pop up trimmer
- Not suitable for beginners
The Philips shaver series 7000 is specifically designed to give a close-sensitive shave. This version of Philips is developed with personal guidance from various dermatologists. It helps people to overcome specific skin issues.
- SkinGlide Rings: This shaver will help you to experience a smooth glide of Philip’s advanced microsphere technology. This was designed by gliding principles in aerodynamics. To achieve maximum skin comfort the shaver rings were coated with thousands of tiny, glasslike spheres.
- Personal Shave Plan: The plan for designing the shaver was co-developed with dermatologists. It provides advice on your shaving routine and technique through the GroomTribe app. By tracking your progress they will provide advice accordingly for the best skin results.
- Aquatec Wet & Dry: You can adapt your shaving routine according to your needs by the Aquatec Wet & Dry. According to your needs, you can choose a dry shave or a wet shave. Gel or foam is used to shave under the shower.
- Gentle Precision Blades: Using hardened high-precision blades you can enjoy a close shave. The edges of the blade are sharp enough to cut hair precisely. This minimizes tugging, pulling, or repetitive passes.
- Multi-Direction Contour Detect: The shaver heads are ﬂexible along every curve. while following the contours of your face and neck. The pressure over the skin is reduced by a close shaving process.
- 50 minutes cordless shaving: Once fully charged you can get 50 minutes of cordless shaving.
- Great for thick stubble, beards, and hair that grows fast
- Stylish design and sleek build
- Has compact storage pouch
- Moderately priced
- No display indicating charging or battery status
- No charging stand
It is a 9-890 series shaver containing a shaver and face and bikini trimmer. It is the world’s 1st smart epilator. It has pressure sensor technology to remove more hair with one stroke. You can use the epilator both in the bath or shower. It comes with 7 extras, including a body and face trimmer to maintain the sensitive areas.
- Fast results: It comes with a wide head for quick epilation and fast results. The additional attachments of the shaver will help you to shave, trim and epilate smoothly for weeks.
- Epilation in one stroke: It comes with Micro-Grip technology having a 40% wider head that can remove hair in one stroke.
- Easy-to-reach areas: This shaver will adapt to every contour to achieve efficient epilation, including areas like the knee and underarm.
- Smooth and radiant: You can get smoother skin by removing all your body hair by uprooting.
- Shave and Trim: The epilator is turned into a fully functional shaver by the shaver head. Also, you can trim the hair using a trimming cap.
- High-frequency massage cap: It comes with a massage cap that can reduce the pain and gives you a gentle epilation.
- Wet & Dry: You can use this 100% waterproof shaver both while bathing and shower. This makes the epilation painless.
- Pressure guide: SensoSmart technology gives a red light when the correct amount of pressure is applied during epilation.
- Smooth skin
- Long-lasting results
- No mess
- Risk of infection
- Ingrown hairs
Braun Series 7 Electric Foil Shaver has cleaning and charging stations and Intelligent Sonic technology that increases the power according to the hair density. This brand is gentler and efficient than most rotary shavers as it can contour to the curves of your face with the help of flexible blades. The strokes and the pressure are less giving you smooth skin after shaving and prevents skin irritation. The shaver is expected to perform every day, for up to 7 years. You can charge it at a temperature between 41 degrees Fahrenheit to 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Smooth and gentle shaving: The Braun Series 7 utilizes innovative shaving technology with intelligent features to capture more hair in one stroke. This powerful shaver is gentle over your skin.
- 4 shaving elements: The 4 shaving element includes three cutting elements and the one SkinGuard that works together to capture complete hair in one stroke.
- Intelligent Sonic & Autosense Technology: It can run almost 10,000 micro-vibrations per second. The adaptive shaving motor helps to capture more hair in every stroke, even if the hair density is higher.
- 8-D Contour Adaptation: It contains 8 direction flexible heads and floating shaving elements that can gently adapt over your skin. It cut hair even in areas that are tough to reach.
- 5 Turbo Sensitive Modes: It has five modes and you can choose between five personalized shaving modes to get extra power and gentleness.
- Precision Head: You can reach any area using this Series 7 precision head i.e. you can shave the smallest and hardest areas under your nose or on your neck.
- Clean & Charge: It contains alcohol-based clean & charge stations that can automatically lubricate and charge your shaver.
- Cordless Shaving: The Li-Ion battery never shuts down your shaver and it can be recharged fully within one hour.
- Intelligent Sonic and auto-sense technology
- 8 – D couture adaption
- Not affordable
- Want to buy Barun wash
It can be used for both wet and dry containing clean and renew charge stations. It is a rechargeable and cordless razor i.e. silver in color.
- 5 Shaving Elements: The shaver is designed to have 4 cutting elements along with a protective guard to personalize your experience.
- Captures Hair from the Trickiest Areas: It has two trimmers, HyperLift & Cut Trimmer ananfirect & Cut Trimmer, which can shave off hair.
- AutoSense and SyncroSonic Technology: The shaver can adapt to the density of your stubble and makes sure it delivers the right power you need to shave at the right spot.
- 10-D Shaving System: It has a flexible head that can pivot in 10 directions. Braun’s Micro and Macro motions give you a clean shave.
- Supports Wet & Dry Use: Using this shaver you can opt for a wet and dry shaving process. You can use foam or gel while you go for wet shaving.
- Waterproof Electric Shaver: It is a waterproof Electric Shaver. You can use it while you’re in the shower and clean it under the tap of running water.
- Good battery life.
- Sleek, stylish, and ergonomic.
- Gives a comfortable and smooth shave.
- Safe on delicate skin.
- No discomfort while shaving.
- High price.
- It is loud.
Panasonic Arc 5 is a wet & dry shaver with shave sensor technology giving you a close, comfortable shave every time with this cordless shaver. This Panasonic shaver exclusively has a five-blade cutting system, five precision-honed, ultra-sharp, Nanotech blades, a high-efficiency 14,000 CPM linear-drive motor, a Multi-flex quick-pivoting head, and an active shaving sensor. The sensor can detect different beard densities as you shave providing smooth, even, and comfortable shaving. You can rinse it clean under running water. It comes with a safety lock and travel pouch when you take it out for traveling
- Arc5 Shaving System: It comes with five ultra-sharp, ultra-thin Nanotech blades. The Arc 5 blades have a 30° cutting edge to cut cleanly and efficiently from the root.
- Active Shaving Sensor: The sensors can automatically detect beard density in the cheeks, neck, and jaw. The power flow is adjusted according to the thickness of the beard, and it softens for a better shaving experience.
- Premium Performance: The premium Panasonic Arc5 shaving system makes shaving comfortable and can reach hard areas of your face. The pivoting head and multi-fit outer foil effortlessly glide, flex and pivot along contours of the face, jaw, chin, and neck for close and smooth shaving. The pop-up trimmer gives mustaches and sideburns the perfect finish and detail.
- Japanese Blade Technology: Every Panasonic blade has a blend of ancient Japanese sword crafting techniques and modern technology. Each blade is made of Yasuki Hagane steel that is sharpened to a 30-degree angle and is nano-polished. It provides clean cutting strokes for close shaves that minimize irritation.
- Cordless Razor Linear Motor: It gives a smooth, clean, and fast shave with a high-performance Arc5 cordless shaver linear motor. It is designed to shave at speeds of 14,000 cycles per minute.
- Wet and Dry Convenience: This premium wet/dry Arc5 is ready to use whenever you want. You can use this premium shaving machine for a quick, dry shave when pressed for time or when time permits.
- Ideal for Travel: The Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor is perfect for travel with universal voltage, travel safety lock, and travel pouch.
- Has safety lock
- Incredible cutting head
- Irritate sensitive skin
Having this shaver You can enjoy a close, comfortable shave every time with the cordless, premium-tier Panasonic Electric Shaver. It includes four precision-honed, ultra-sharp, hypoallergenic Nanotech razor blades, a high-efficiency Panasonic 13,000 cCPMlinear-drive motor, a Multi-Flex quick-pivoting electric razor head, and a dual-motor system. This makes the Panasonic ES8243AA an ideal for bald head shavers too. The shaver comes in a design that is more comfortable to hold and operate.
- Panasonic ARC Shaving System: It comes with micro-thin, stainless-steel foils to capture, lift and hold whiskers while four super-sharp, 30-degree-honed Micro-fit Panasonic blades. It results in thorough, high-performance shaving with great comfort in reduced shaving time. Razor blades and foils are designed for gentle shaving on even the most sensitive skin.
- Outstanding Comfort: It is designed with a flexible pivoting head that moves side-to-side and up-and-down to ensure smooth, uniform motion along the chin, jawline, and neck. This provides maximum closeness and comfort while shaving. The flexibility also makes this an outstanding feature.
- Fast Shave: You can achieve a smooth, clean, and fast shave with a high-performance cordless razor linear motor. It is designed to shave at speeds of 13,000 cycles per minute (CPM) to ensure peak performance throughout its life. It operates nearly 1.5 times faster than 10,000 CPM shavers, delivering twice the cutting force.
- Maximum Grooming Comfort: This shaver is gently curved to let the shaving machine glide evenly along the chin and the jawline for great comfort.
- Precision Cutting: It is featured with blades that are forged and honed to an acute 30-degree cutting edge to cut more efficiently and cleanly at the root. Stainless steel blades are hypoallergenic and the foils provide gentle comfort, even on sensitive skin.
- Convenient: It is ready whenever you want to use it. It is used for a quick and dry shave when it’s urgent. If time permits you can shave over the sink or in the shower using shaving foam or gel.
- Pop-Up Shaver Trimmer: It includes a pop-up trimmer, used for trimming and detailing your mustache and sideburns. It is located on the back of the cordless razor head. Just pop up to use and push to close after shaving.
- Gives the perfect finish by removing excess facial hair
- Delivers 13,000 cuts per minute
- Comfortable to hold due to functional built
- Not pocket-friendly
Wahl Professional 5-Star Series Rechargeable Shaver runs up to 60 minutes. It comes as a bump-free and ultra-close shave. It is featured with clippers, trimmers, and detailers for both visually and performance-wise impressions. It hashed-type foil and is a battery-powered electric shaver.
- Professional Use: This Wahl 5 star shaver/shaper is designed for professional use and this product will provide the sharp performance that experts want.
- Stylish And Working: This powerful shaving machine offers an appealing aesthetic in addition to fast class precision.
- Rechargeable Battery: This machine is powered by a rechargeable NI-CAD battery and this battery will provide 60 minutes of running time per charge. The motor will run at full speed to discharge the battery.
- Hypoallergenic Gold Foil: The hypoallergenic gold foil will prevent your skin from razor burns, redness, skin irritation, or ingrown hairs.
- Used as shaver cordless or corded.
- Comes with a rechargeable battery.
- Reduces skin irritation while cutting.
- More expensive
- The battery improvements
- The power cord is not so long
- So noisy.
It has a stainless steel blade that catches and feeds more hair into the cutting parts. It features an independent floating middle trimmer for better facial adaptation.
- Specifications: The blade type in this electric shaver is Stainless steel. It helps in giving more hair into the cutting parts It comes with an independent floating middle trimmer that helps in better facial adaptation. It can be used for both wet and dry shaving.
- Good battery life.
- Sleek, and ergonomic.
- Gives a comfortable and smooth shave.
- High price.
- It is loud.
This electric shaver gives you a convenient and comfortable shave. It can be used for both wet or dry function that provides a clean and comfortable result. It delivers comfort shaving with no pulling guaranteed. Using this you can trim unwanted nose, ear, and brow hair easily. It has a protective guard system. It comes with a linear trimmer, double A battery, and eyebrow guard. It can wash it fully and is easy to clean.
- Pivot head: It has 5D pivot & flex heads that follow curves for a comfortable shave.
- Consistent cleaning: Using 27 self-sharpening blades ensures a consistent and clean shave.
- Wet and Dry Shave: It is convenient for a dry or refreshing wet shave.
- Nose trimmer
- The new protective guard system acts as a barrier between skin and blades protecting itive skin. The dual-sided steel blades are more efficient in cutting unwanted hair without pulling.
- Great for thick stubble, beards and, hair that grows fast
- Stylish design and sleek build
- Has compact storage pouch
- Moderately priced
- No display indicating charging or battery status
- No charging stand
This Braun Series comes with a Precision Trimmer that is suitable for both Wet & dry shaving. It contains a Rechargeable battery and Cordless Foil Shaver that is Blue. It features a dermatological tested sensor flex swivel head and sensofoil blades that provides low-pressure adaptation for closeness, whilst remaining sensitive on your skin. It has a compatible easy-click system. And attached with a precision trimmer. The complete pack includes 1 series 6 electric razor for men, 1 precision trimmer attachment, 1 travel case, 1 smart plug for automatic voltage adjustment, and 1 cleaning brush.
- Close and Comfort: The SensoFoil blades are l designed to give closeness and skin comfort.
- Upgraded: It is easy to upgrade your shaver for more grooming needs. After the upgrade, the trimmer includes a precision trimmer attachment for trimming mustache and sideburns.
- Easy handling: The handle is ergonomic and enables you to shave without effort in simple, one-way movement.
- Longer Lasting Li-Ion Battery: Once charged fully you can use it for 3 weeks’ worth of shaving. If you charge it for 5 min you can use it for 1 full shave.
- Waterproof: This waterproof shaver is designed for dry shaving using foam, gel, and shaving cream.
- 100% waterproof
- Longer Lasting Li-Ion Battery
- Not affordable
- Want to buy Barun wash.
Among the top listed Electric Shaver, Braun Series 9 9290cc Men’s Electric Foil Shaver and Braun Series 7 790cc-4 Electric Foil Shaver for Men both the shavers are found to have the most impressive features that make them the most famous and common shaver. They stay top in most of the customer’s wish lists and trying out these shavers is good especially for beginners.