Choosing the best pool heater for your pond on the ground or above a ground pool can be tricky, but it’s worth it once you’ve found the right one. Pool heaters help you extend the swimming time in your pool, so you can enjoy the dip even in the spring or autumn months. If you have a spa or hot tub, finding the right heater is important to heat the spa quickly and keep it warm so you can use it at any time.
The best pool heaters are the key to maintaining your pool at the perfect temperature all day long, so you can make the most of the summer. After all, no one wants to plunge into a freezing cold pool or have to wait forever for it to heat up. With these top-rated pool heaters, you can simply get on with relaxing or exercising instead. Plus, we’ve got top picks from Pentair, Hayward, and more, so you have plenty of options to choose from.
On your search for the best pool heater for your home, the first thing you should consider is power. There are both gas and electric heaters available, with benefits to both; electric modes tend to be quieter, as well as the more sustainable choice, while gas alternatives are faster at the job. Solar heaters are a great eco-friendly option for those who get year-round sunshine too.
What kind of Pool Heater do you need?
It’s easy to see how the best swimming pools can help, but how will you know which one you find? There are several types of heaters, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. These are the types of pool heaters:
- Solar Pool for Heater-This type works by absorbing solar energy into solar panels and transmitting it as heat to a pond. They work slower and are more expensive than any pool heaters to install, but there are no monthly operating costs, little maintenance required, and they are very environmentally friendly.
- Electric Pool Heater-For your electrical connection, these pool heaters can provide constant heat throughout the year. Electric heaters work faster than any other type of heater, but it can also be very expensive to use each month depending on the type you choose. Energy does not work at all.
- Electric Pool Heat Pump-Heating pumps also work using your electricity, but they use heat from the air or water itself to heat your pool rather than pure electricity. This makes them less expensive to operate on a monthly basis, even though they are less efficient than traditional electric heaters. You can rely on a heat pump that lasts a long time, sometimes up to 15-20 years, and costs a limited amount each month, even though it doesn’t work at all.
- Natural and Propane Gas Heater-Using gas to heat your pool is no longer as popular as it used to be, due to rising electricity prices over the years. This is actually the most expensive method each month, even though the heater itself is usually the cheapest type.
If you don’t know where to start when looking for your swimming heater, here are a few great things to consider:
- What size pool heater do you need?-You will increase your pool heater to a unit called BTUs (British Thermal Units). The amount of BTUs you need depends on the surface area of your dam and how many gallons of water in a pond, as these are factors to consider when heating a pool. The more BTUs are, the hotter your pool will be, and the more power you can use to heat the heater.
- How fast do you want the pool to be heated?-Some heaters work faster than others. Conventional electric heaters are much faster, while solar heaters are generally slower.
- What is your budget?-There may be significant price differences between the different types of heaters in the pool. Electric heaters can cost up to $ 1500, and solar panels can cost up to $ 4000 +. In addition to the price of a sticker, you should consider the installation costs for different types of heaters as well as the monthly cost of using the pump.The most efficient solar water heater will not cost anything a month and will not require maintenance, while the best gas heater will cost up to $ 500 or more per gas per month and may need to be repaired regularly. Think about these hidden costs before making your final decision.
- How big is your pool?-As I said, the size of the pool can greatly affect your decision about the heater in the best pool for your needs. Larger pools will take longer to heat with other types of heating, and it can take better time with other types.
- What is the position of your pool?-Different-shaped pools can affect the type of heater that will suit you in the pool, as some work better in less common pools than others.
- Do you need a heater in the pool?-One question you should ask yourself is whether you really need a pool heater. If you live in a warm area for almost a year, it might be a waste of your money. However, if your pool is often very cold and you want to use it more often or enjoy it more, a heater is a good choice. Also, if you have a hot tub or spa rather than a heater then it is necessary.
- What kind of place do you live in?-What are the weather conditions where your pool meets every day? Is it windy, dry, rainy, hot, cold, or otherwise? This can change which heaters will be best for you. For example, in areas where it rains a lot or is often cloudy, solar heaters are a bad choice because they can only work when the sun is shining.
- Is your pool in the ground or above ground?-Your temperature requirements will vary greatly based on this question. Finding a heater in an underground pool is not the same as finding a heater in an underground pool. Underground pool heaters can work well in surface pools, due to differences in size and ports to connect to the lake itself. Choose wisely based on your research.
How To Accurately Swim Size Swimming Pool
There is a lot that goes into balancing your pool heater. You will need to know the details about your pool, such as the volume of water you carry and the performance you expect from your heater. A few simple calculations are needed to find the right measurements for your swimming pool heater. The final dose will be given in the form of BTUs, a term used to measure the amount of energy used to heat 1lb. water by 1 degree. You will find BTU measurements on all pool heaters.
The first calculation you will do is to find out how many BTUs are needed to heat the WATER BILL in your pool. I will show you an example pond of 10,000 liters of water:
- One liter of water equals 8.83 lbs.
- Multiply the volume of your dam by 8.83 to find out how many lbs. of water you carry. (10,000 x 8.83 = 88,300 lbs.)
- Divide lbs. water 24 hours (24 hours) to find out how many BTUs per hour are needed to heat the pool by 1 degree in 24 hours. (88,300 / 24 = 3,680 BTUs per hour)
The next calculation will be based on the current temperature of the lakes compared to the temperature you want the water to be. For example, our 10,000-liter lake is now 70 degrees, but we want it to be 80 degrees.
- Find the difference in degrees from the desired temperature in the pool and the current temperature. (80 – 70 = 10)
- Multiply the previously calculated BTUs by doubling the difference in temperature to find out how many BTUs will be needed to heat the water with the desired number of degrees in 24 hours. (3,680 x 10 = 36,800)
- These two calculations help you to determine how many BTUs are needed to reach the right temperature, but you also need to know how many BTUs are needed to maintain the right temperature. This calculation is based on the surface area of the dam. For example, our 10,000-liter lake is 15 × 20.
This last BTU measurement is very helpful to help you choose the best heater for your pool. Note that if you want to use your pool in cooler weather than your calculations, you will need to overheat if the heat exceeds 60,000 BTU. It is best to use 20 – 25% overtime if possible, taking into account the worst cases and the loss of performance over time. This brings the example of BTUs in our pool to 75,000.
It is a good practice to get a one-size heater in addition to what you need. Doing this will help the heater to work more efficiently and keep parts from aging faster.
How to Protect Your Pool Heater in General ?
Although pool heaters are well designed for use in and around ponds, they can still be problematic. The most common problems you will encounter are rust or damage caused by chemicals in the pond. Even the best pool heaters can have these problems, especially if they are not installed properly or if you do not take proper care of the dam. Here are a few things you can do to help prevent heater failure:
- Chemical Balance Standards-Uneven chemicals can cause rust to occur faster than it should. And it is not healthy to swim in a pool of unhealthy chemicals, as it can cause illness or injury to the skin. Your heater is not protected from chemical damage to the pool. While designed to treat normal salt water, chlorine, or other chemical water conditions for years at a time, the imbalances of any of these chemicals are likely to accelerate degradation and cause failure.Short-term exposure to highly unbalanced chemicals can damage your pool heater while prolonged exposure to slightly unbalanced chemicals will cause rapid deterioration and shorten the life expectancy of the heater.The most important things to remember about your water are that the pH should be between 7.2 – 7.8, chlorine levels are not intended to exceed 10ppm, and calcium levels need to stay below 400ppm. These are not the only factors but are often considered to be the most important factors in a good chemical balance in your pool.
- Check for Proper Installation-If the heater is not installed properly or anything is interrupted during installation, it can cause very rapid failure. One note is that if you have a saltwater pool, a salt water generator needs to be installed on the back of your swimming heater.The problem with improper installation is that it can cause instantaneous failure, sometimes up to six months after installation, and your warranty may not work. If you are not sure if you can install a heater properly, it is a good idea to consult a professional to install it for you. This can save you a lot of money over time. Or hire a professional, learn about proper installation and try to re-evaluate his work to make sure it is done properly.
- Check the Heater cable-Heater casings should be electrically connected. This will help prevent accidents caused by electric shocks, as well as keep the heater safe from being struck. Even if water gets in and damages the heater, an electrically charged case can keep it from damaging anything in the pool or damaging it.
- Set Background Prevention System-Going back to the fireplace in the lake can cause injury, especially if it happens frequently. There should always be a valve installed between the chlorine generator and the pool heater itself.Other problems can arise with your pool heater, but these are the most common problems that occur. If your installation is good and you maintain the system properly, you should be able to avoid these problems completely.
So, here goes the list of top 10 pool heaters. Check it down
1.Intex Solar Heater Mat for Above Ground Swimming Pool
This is not a true heating system for your entire pool, as it is a simple solar bed in the upper upper pool only. The Intex heater mat is able to raise the temperature by a few degrees in a sunny way, so it’s not a bad idea for spring or early fall. This only applies to small surface lakes up to 8000 liters and 11sq ft. By size.
- The intex solar heater mat is designed to operate with multiple intex filters and uses natural sunlight to heat your pool water by 5 to 9 degrees Fahrenheit. Pass valve is installed.
- It folds into an integrated storage space while it is absent. With regard to the robelle industry since 1973 the robelle industry has been providing products of high quality, reliable and affordable swimming pools.
- Carefully build a line of swimming pool products that include pool chemicals, pool accessories and everything in between. Robelle is committed to discovering new product designs that meet the high standards of the chemical pool and the performance of a solid product to keep your pool safe, clear and healthy.
- It uses natural sunlight in a warm lake. Stable PVC construction. Designed to work with multiple intex filter pumps. regenerates 5 to 9 ° f. ludes bypass valve and fold fold compact.
- Like a solar thermometer, this device is energy efficient and can save you some money while swimming if you are accustomed to using something more energy efficient.
- It is about 47 inches [47 cm] in all directions, but it decreases slightly as the water flows. You can choose to turn on or off the passage tube depending on how much water you want to pass at one time.
- This heater is Well-designed and sturdy materials
- It is very easy to use and connect
- This machine is Ideal for small above ground lakes
- The lake is not too hot
- Not working on cloudy days or in the shade
- Water tubes can easily bark and block flow back into the pond
2.Fafco Deluxe Above Ground Pool Solar Heating System
With large above ground lakes and an efficient heating system, the Bear Solar heating system is a good choice. These solar panels can be mounted on the side of your pool, placed on the floor or ceiling, or hung around the area. Your regular pool pump will push cool water through the system and hot water will be diverted from the other side, into the pool.
- It is able to raise the water temperature by about 10 degrees during the sunny days. For each panel you purchase, 80,000 BTUs are produced in the pool, so you can customize according to your pool requirements.
- Designed to raise the temperature of 18 “to 24” in a circular pool by about 10 degrees Fahrenheit, the Solar Bear Plus System comes with a 4 “x 20” pre-plumbed panel, two 6 “flexible hoses, and an installation tool.
- This pool heater is larger than 24 ‘either way, you will need more than one Solar Bear panel to heat the pool; contact the pool manufacturer or supplier to help you upgrade your system.
- Made by a leading solar heating company, this solar system works very well and lasts a long time.
- The above solar panels will increase the temperature in your pool by 10 ° or more using free solar energy.
- When used in conjunction with sunscreen, all the heat will be needed – no more expensive heater to buy and maintain, and no more expensive gas costs.
- This deluxe system has two 2ft x 20ft panels and does not include a rotating valve, so this system will work whenever the pool pump is running.
- The system can be placed on the floor, on a rack, or installed on a nearby roof. The system is easy to install and comes complete with instructions. The system also comes with 1-1 / 2 inch head saves.
- This pool heater is a 10 year limited warranty
- There are no leaks or breaks in most new units
- It has large size of above ground lakes
- It gives a good value for money
- Installing a roof can be difficult
- Additional components may be required for certain installation
3.Smartpool WWS601P Sunheater Solar Pool Heater for In-Ground Pools
These solar panels are a great asset for your money, as they have lower prices than most permanent solar panels. The heat from the sun is absorbed by the panels and is transferred to the water through the pipes around the panels.
- Smartpool panels are ideal for roofing or installation in a flat area near your pool. To use this program, you need to install your pump on the panels to drain the water through the pipes and return to your pool.
- It will usually heat the water well on hot days, depending on the area in which you live.
- For the owners of above ground lakes, when you check 99% of solar heater updates out there, the Smartpool WWS421P Sunheater remains one of the highest for users.
- It’s not just a coincidence that we have another Smartpool product like a high-pressure pool heater (see recommendations above) as this company has an excellent product in the market bar.
- To have your own ground dam above, the installation is very similar to underground lakes.
- The Smartpool WWS421P comes with a TWO 2-foot by 4-foot solar array that connects to your swimming pool and returns and uses heat from the sun to heat your pool water by 10-degrees or more. Pair the Smartpool heater with a solar cover, and you can do as one Amazon reviewer did and raise your water temperature from 70-degrees to 90-degrees in a few days!
- According to user reports, it is recommended that you participate a little when it comes to installing a heater as the box you receive includes only solar panels, a rubber hose and some unusual installation enough to complete the installation.
- In both ground and above surface models, a separate installation kit is required to provide you with all the inputs and connections needed to attach the heater to your pool. Apart from this, if you do not plan to install a heater on your roof, you may need logs from your local Depot or Lowes store to make a rack or install solar panels.
- It is easy to install it yourself once you have found the right tools
- This pool heater is suitable for ponds above ground or in the ground
- Panels can be left year-round, even in the cold
- It can be placed vertically or horizontally
- You must purchase a separate installation kit
- Panels can be difficult to pump if installed on the roof
4.EcoSmart Smart Pool 18 Electric Tankless Pool Heater
This is the 92,000 BTU electric water heater for your ground dam. Measured as a good proportion of lakes up to 15,000 gallons, regardless of depth or surface area. You can expect between 5 and 10 degrees of warmth at most times of the year when using this pump, if you use it for a well-fitting pool.
- This pump can replace your existing lifting pump or heat pump if you prefer one of their methods. It is also compatible with Ecosmart Remote Control for heaters.
- The EcoSmart Smart Pool Heater has digital thermostat control which means you can set the temperature to your liking.
- There is no heat loss set aside for this heater in the pool because it heats the water if you like it. It is also very compact – EcoSmart-free water heaters are much smaller than standard tank heaters, so they are a viable option if you are limited in terms of space.
- EcoSmart is a best-selling product when it comes to waterless water heaters. They are known for selling the best, most efficient heaters with a generous warranty – some models even come with a lifetime warranty.
- As a result, this is a product for premium price brackets but we think it still represents a good value for money, as it is a less expensive form of electric pool heater that will last longer if there are other more expensive alternatives.
- Smart Pool electric heater has a digital temperature dial and dial that allows you to set your favorite water temperature in 1-degree increments.
- It can be used as an alternative to heat pump or as a booster and is compact, lightweight and effective at any temperature.
- The Smartpool heater offers 99.8% heat efficiency compared to most water heating tanks, which operate at only 65% efficiency. EcoSmart-free water heaters are 90% smaller than a tank type heater, allowing you to install them almost anywhere.
- EcoSmart Pool Heater is an integrated method of heating pumps and this can be used as a booster.
- The Smart Pool series works hard, no matter what heat is present. If you do not have a natural gas line or would prefer not to use propane gas, an electric swimming pool heater is another effective option.
- It’s a quick and effective way to heat your pool quickly, and the advantage of this non-tank model is space-saving design.
- Pool Cleaning HQ rated this third electric heater (July 2019) with 9.0 points, while Pool Zoom cited 99.8% efficiency regardless of ambient temperature.
- Reports from Pool Above Ground state that the heater comes with a two-year limited warranty that covers everything except personnel, other handling errors, and heating elements. They also found that this model is easy to install and attractive to look at.
- This pool heater has a Two-year warranty
- It heats up small ponds in the middle quickly
- There is easy connection to most homes with 200 Amp main breaker
- Some units experience problems shortly after purchase
- The case is made of ordinary metal and can have some rust after a while
5.Hayward H150FDN Universal H-Series Low Nox 150,000-BTU Natural Gas Pool Heater
This HeatPro heat pump is a great choice for getting your pool heat. It is made of titanium that resists ultra-gold corrosion, so it does not rust in water exposure. The acoustic compressor and the special fan blade make this heat pump very quiet when used. Like an air-driven heat pump, this unit can sometimes make a small noise.You can get this heater in various sizes from 95,000 BTU to 140,000 BTU. Large and small heaters vary in shape and appearance, but they are all made of the same quality materials to last for years.
- The Hayward H150FDN Universal H-series is a very efficient water heater. The heater weighs about 110 pounds; another feature is that it can be connected to 110v and 220v power. It makes it suitable for worldwide use. The look makes it great to hide in a garage or around a fence.
- It comes with an LED control panel with the best hydraulics system in the industry installed in the heater to support short broadcast time.
- Internal heating elements include Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Igniters, stainless steel heaters, heated chambers and Cupro Nickel Heat Exchangers and 2 x 2.5inch CPVC piping.
- It is a natural gas heater that combines advanced thermal technology with universal-fit power. It makes for a top choice in the pool with new inserts and creativity and energy.
- The product comes with a 1 year warranty; it is a body that can withstand rust and room temperature.
- It also has a digital control unit that makes temperature setting easier for the user; especially when operated at night, it may be easier for you to see the panel due to the installation of LEDs on the body.
- You can leave the heater for three hours before you wish to enter the spa or pool and you can enjoy the warm and cozy feeling of the water.
- There is a Cupro standard nickel temperature gauge with excellent price and safety and Licensed polymer head and pass valve construction present in this pool heater.
- It also includes Hayward Universal’s design of various and precise technology equipment and energy saving, high productivity, flexible integration of pool service professionals
- While it is hot from your hot tub across the free water, you may also lose some heat due to a small leak in the cupboard.
- Strengthening the installation can help keep the cold air out, making it easily accessible to heat your spa. And it will help to keep it soft, so you won’t need a lot of time or energy to bring your hot tub to the right temperature if you haven’t used it in a few days.
- You can find a variety of sizes in the pool
- It heats up the lake quickly in many places
- This pool heater is easy to install if you are a little helpful
- Not all units are reliable, some guests have had a bad experience
6.Hayward H300FDN Universal H-Series Low Nox 300,000-BTU Natural Gas Pool Heater
This natural Hayward gas heater comes in a variety of different sizes of underground lakes. You can get between 150,000 BTUs and 500,000 BTUs depending on how big your pool is and the surface area.
- This pool heater is an Universal, energy-efficient pool and spa heater
- The Polymer header in this heater enhances hydraulic performance, saving energy and protecting against erosion damage
- Forced draft system moves air through combustion chamber at precise flow rate, eliminating outside weather variables affecting the heating performance
- The Patented single header “v” baffle design heat exchangers allow for long life, fast heating and virtually no condensation.
- State-of-the-art fin plate heat exchanger with cupro nickel; easy-to-read LED Control panel eases quick identification of components need service
- The design of this heater uses gas compliantly and creates very low emissions that meet the standards in many low NOx regions.
- This gas unit is designed to be efficient and reliable, with polymer heads and nickel heat exchanges that are durable and long lasting.
- This pool heater has an easy technical installation
- It Works well on lakes and spas
- It absorbs heat well with a sunscreen overnight
- The unit may be slightly noisy
- Tech support can be hard to deal with if you have a problem
7.Hayward H150FDN Universal H-Series Low Nox 150,000-BTU Natural Gas Pool Heater
Similar to the Hayward H-Series I mentioned above, this unit operates with propane gas rather than natural gas. It is available in six BTU sizes, from 150,000 to 400,000. This is an environmentally friendly propane option that meets low emission rates around the US.
- The high quality materials used to make this gas heater in the pool are resistant to rust and last a long time, making it a great option if you need a permanent pool heater.
- The Cupro nickel heat exchanger helps to keep the unit running smoothly, regardless of the water conditions in your pool at any given time.
- The new polymer head provides high hydraulic performance to save energy and protect against the harmful effects of erosion
- The forced evacuation system always moves the air in the fire chamber with an accurate flow rate, eliminating all weather variables
- One patented “v” header design for heat design allows longer life, faster heating and almost no condensing
- This pool heater is State-of-the-art finn plate heat exchanger with cupro nickel
- The easy-to-read LED control panel provides digital temperature readings and quick diagnostics for items that may require service
- This pool heater Easily finds a limited unit of your dam
- It is suitable for ponds of many sizes ranging from small to large
- These Parts are easy to change when needed
- It can be converted from propane to natural gas if needed
- Hayward company tech support can be difficult if you have problems with the heater
- Some defective or broken units have been sent to customers
8.Ecosmart ECO 18 Electric Tankless Water Heater
The Ecosmart 27 pool is a great option, with a small budget for owners of small to medium pools, preferably residential pools. The lake has a very small weight of 24.2 pounds and a combined design of 17 x 14 x 5.5 inches.
- In terms of installation, it is very simple and can be used with new or existing pools. The pool heater is friendly and economical, comes with a flow sensor that helps control energy consumption and extend its lifespan.
- It comes with a display and a control button to help control the temperature manually.
- It is an electric pool heater that can raise the pool temperature by 15,000 liters by 5 degrees Fahrenheit in about seven hours. However, it can also be used with another heater to speed things up.
- This Smart Technology water-free water heater is designed as a “whole-home” model for weather conditions where the inlet water temperature is 62 ° F and above. ECO 18 is capable of heating more than 2.5 liters per minute, equivalent to one water bath head (1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a minimum inlet water temperature of 62 ° F, and a discharge setting of 105 ° F Two showers that do not release more than 1.5 gpm each can be run simultaneously when the water temperature does not exceed 70 ° F. Digital control allows you to set your temperature to 1 °.
- All waterproof heaters have high levels in terms of flow and temperature rise, and there is a direct relationship between the two. Therefore, when used in cold climates that require high temperatures, it will be severely limited in the amount of material (liters per minute) that can be heated at the same time as in warmer climates.
- However, when properly measured it will provide endless hot water and consume only the required energy, giving the user full control capacity. Before buying and installing please ensure that this model is the right size for the expected demand and electrical requirements.
- ECO 18 requires a 150 amp low power panel installed with (2) 40 amp double pole breakers connected (2) # 8 awg wire sets. Pipeline connection is 3/4 “NPT. For further assistance please feel free to contact our Help Center at 877-474-6473.
- This Smart Technology Tankless Water Heater is designed for weather conditions where the water inlet temperature is 62 Degree F and above.
- ECO 18 is capable of heating more than 2.5-Gallon per minute, equivalent to one shower head (with a flow of 1.5 gpm) and one sink with an incorrect water temperature of 62 Degree F.
- Two showers can be run simultaneously when the incoming water temperature exceeds -70 Degree F in warmer climates such as South Texas, South Florida, New Mexico, Arizona and Southern California
- These models come with a digital temperature control that allows you to set your temperature further by 1 Degree. Before buying and installing please ensure that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical needs.
- A well-planned and fair choice of small ponds.
- This pool heater is Combined and not heavy.
- It can also be used with another heater.
- It comes with a flow sensor that makes it economical, eco-friendly and safe.
- This heater comes with a digital control system.
- It requires a professional to install.
9.SunHeater S120U Universal Solar Pool Heater
If you are looking for a cheap, eco-friendly way to heat your pool, you have found it. This solar pool heater raises the water temperature in your pool using heat from the sun’s rays. It works in conjunction with your pool pump, which draws water from solar collectors. The water is heated by the sun as it shines on the collectors before returning to your pond.
- There is no escape from the fact that solar pool heaters can be expensive in terms of initial emissions, but the beauty of this type of heater is that you will not have the extra fuel costs. This pool heater is a very good value for money, especially as you shouldn’t buy a new pool pump once you have it.
- Using solar energy to heat your pool is a very eco-friendly way. It is also very expensive, as you will not have the extra fuel costs associated with heating your pool. You will definitely need a lot of sunlight!
- This solar pool heater is designed for use with your existing pump, and you will need at least six hours of daylight. If the solar collectors are full sun, it will be better for them to work and warm your pool.
- This solar pump in a solar pool will raise the temperature of your dam to 10 farenheit / 6 Centigrade during swimming. It will not work well in cloudy or rainy weather, but your water will return to the heat after a day or two in the sun.
- Heat panels are made of strong polypropylene. Designed for easy DIY installation and raises pool temperatures up to 15 ̊F.
- The Liquid Heat Shield locks heat by reducing evaporation from the pool. Just add value to your pool using easily readable bottle labels.
- Apply and remove your sunscreen quickly and easily with our advanced Reel Systems. It is found in both In-Ground lakes and above.
- This pool heater is easy to install
- It uses an existing pool pump
- No fuel bills are required
- It requires many hours of sunlight
10.UCEDER Pool spa Part hot tub LX H20-Rs1 Thermostat
This high temperature heater pool is able to heat medium to large lakes in many areas. It will heat up your pool quickly and bring it to the desired temperature. This energy-saving device is also guaranteed to have low NOx emissions, making it more environmentally friendly than other propane gas pool heaters.Like a 400,000 BTU size heater, this is not a good option for small ponds, but it is great for medium or large inland pools and spas. Integrated heater made of high quality, non-corrosive materials.
- The Incoloy800 steel Thermostat element is very safe and life long.very easy installation and installation, no need to do inter adjustment.
- This pool heater is suitable bath & spa bath / hot tub 2KW / 110V-120V,
- It is easy to set the desired disconnection within 45 ° C, when the temperature reaches your temperature will automatically dry. When the temperature drops, it will heat the water until you set the temperature.
- This is also suitable for bathtub or hot tub with thermo cover, we recommend that the volume of water should not exceed 400 liters of US
- It is available with 1.5 “outlet, min 0.35MPA pressure, raise performance at least 0.25HP
- This pool heater is easy to install, you may not need the installation of technology
- It runs peacefully
- It can be installed using natural gas
- There is a 3 year warranty if the unit is installed by a professional
- The unit is really hot when it works.
The type of heater in the pool you store will depend largely on the condition of your pool and the details you need in the pool or in your house. Anything that becomes the best pool heater for you can be different from what others recommend, although a high-quality heater will work well in a variety of pools.According to our recommendations, you should try The Intex Solar Heater Mat for Above Ground Swimming Pool is now the best in the market but if you want to go with a cheaper product then buy The SunHeater S120U Universal Solar Pool Heater .
The bottom line is that you need to make your final choices based on what’s in your pool and what you really need. Take the time to look at the points I have discussed and see what you really need to meet your needs.